1. Can I use and sign up for more than one Gmail account?
Yes. You can. In some occasions, you will have to keep your inboxes separately. The most common example is one for your Business and one for your personal use. So it’s ok to keep more than one Gmail accounts as long as your purpose is genuine.
2. Can I use and login all Gmail accounts in one PC?
Yes. There is no restriction to use and login many Gmail accounts from one computer. Google has also allowed it officially by adding Google multiple login on their interface. So, no worry about login your all Gmail accounts from your PC.
3. How can I use My all Gmail accounts Parallel?
Google has provided this feature on their interface. While you are logged in to one Gmail account.
- click the down arrow next to your email address in the upper-right corner, and select Sign out.
- On the sign in page, enter the username and password for your other address
In this way, you can open any number of Gmail accounts in same browser and work on all of them together. I have used upto 10 connections in one browser without a trouble.